High Static Stiffness Breadboards – 5700 Series
The VIBRALITE HC Series 5700 breadboards are similar to conventional KSI optical tabletops.
They feature a lightweight precision formed steel honeycomb construction with 3/16″ ferromagnetic stainless steel top skin and 3/16″ low carbon steel bottom skin with a black polyurethane finish.
Optional Level-Lok™ tiedowns fasten your breadboard to another surface, enabling you to level your work surface and lock it down.
- Nominal broadband damping
- Available sizes up to 4′ x 8′
- High natural frequency
- High static stiffness
- Thickness: 2″ or 4″ nominal
- Steel honeycomb core
- Flatness: ±0.004″ over 24″ x 24″
- SPILLPRUF mounting holes
- Elastomeric iso feet optional
- MaxxAlign Hole Pattern Available
- Thickness: 2″ (51mm) 4″ (101mm)
- Weight: 0.12lbs (84kg) 0.15lbs (105kg)