Ultimate Grade – 5300 Series Optical Tables
Our 5300 Series is designed for the ultimate performance in an optical table.
It features quad-tuned dampers in each corner to provide maximum stability and minimum response to vibration disturbances. Coupled with broadband damping throughout, our proprietary epoxy bonded steel and honeycomb tables assure unsurpassed rigidity and stability for demanding applications. To protect against leaks and spills, the SPILLPRUF® configuration provides a safety barrier between the top skin and honeycomb interior.
Table lengths up to 20′
Widths to 6′
Thicknesses to 36″
Support systems include the 505 Series and the Modular 500 Series.
Tables can be customized at time of order with integral modular splice plates for end-to-end or side-to-side splice connections. We can also provide extra long, wide, and “L”, “T”, or “U” shaped table splice assemblies dismantled for shipment and reconnected upon delivery.
- New Ergonomic Design
- Ultra-Low Natural Frequencies
- Vibradamped Frame
- Customizable Accessories
- No Air Supply Needed – Easy to Use
- Choice of Tabletops
- Ergonomic Styling
- Class 100 Cleanroom Compatible
- Class 10 Available
- Flatness: ± 0.005″ overall
- Damped Natural Frequency: 220 Hz
- First Resonance Transmissibility Q: 2 to 6
- Deflection Under 250 lb Concentrated Load: ≤7.0 (10) -5 in
- First Resonance Corner Compliance: 1.8 µ in/lb
- Max Dynamic Deflection Coefficient: ≤0.3 (10) -3
- IRD-Max Relative Motion (in): ≤2.0 (10) -9
- Core Shear Modulus: 225,000 psi